2. You are a wave of the sea. The world is an ocean of high tides and low lives, though it’s filled with life beauty. One day you’ll spot the most beautiful seashell, but for now, keep moving up and down the Malibu shores.
3. If you love her, don’t be vulnerable when she doesn’t love you. Displacing sadness with anger counts as weakness, too.
4. When in doubt, ask yourself, “What would Blair Waldorf do?”
5. Taking care of yourself isn’t being selfish. You are the most important person in your life. You come first.
6. Don’t pretend to love anybody. If a boy loves you and you can’t recprocate, deny him. Deny, deny, deny.
7. Never be afraid to be a stone cold bitch.
8. Let go.
9. Never make a person greater then what they actually are.
10. Aspire to be the girl you are in the scenarios you make up in your head. That girl is what your soul looks like.
11. Fantasy is fantasy. Don’t be afraid to use your imagination.
12. If you want the cake, eat the cake.
13. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.
Inspired by Karen